Friday, July 15, 2011

7-13-11

Hey Mom,
Just got out into the field yesterday and I am in the Central Boise 2 area and it is a biking area. My trainer is Elder Taylor and he is from Virginia. I guess I only have to train for 3 months instead of the old 9 month training schedule. Also, my p-day is on Tuesdays now. I need to buy a bike soon as well, also I need to get a new digital camera because the one I have has a cracked screen. So I can't tell what I am taking pictures of but I still can take pictures with it. On Monday I went to the BYU Health Clinic to get a prescription refilled and to get my foot looked at. It just was hurting so I wanted to make sure it wasn't broken or anything. It was really cool because I found out that the doctor who looked at my foot is Aunt Jenny's cousin. Anyways, she gave me a boot and said to take ibuprofen and if it still hurt in a week I should get a x-ray. Today, I also fell while walking, tripping on a raised piece of sidewalk, and hit my head. I was ok, my shoe got scuffed, my left pant leg got scuffed, and my right pant leg got a hole in it. I'm still ok though. Well I need to wrap it up, so I love you guys. Please have anyone outside the family only send letters because I can't answer their emails.
Love,
Elder Huston(Zachary)

No comments:

Post a Comment