Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hey Mom,
I am doing okay. Most of the the appointments went through, one or two of them fell through though. I did buy a new bike, it is amazing, it was originally going to be $350 but it had a 25% off tag on it and when i brought in the old bike, told them i had bought it there and showed that it had broken in half, they took off even more from the original price, so i got it for $200 instead. I will send you pics next week maybe. I got it at Play it Again Sports, and I have not met bro. Pishls dad because i don't think he is in our area.
I don't get checks from the church, we get a JP Morgan/Chase card that we get a monthly alottment on, which is around $145. We don't pay rent since we live in a Visa Waiter's apartment. We do usually shop at walmart, but only on Tuesday's. For some reason my support card denies any charges to it, even though it has almost $100 on it, so my amazing companion paid for my lunch and groceries. I love him so much because of that. But, I need to pay him back some how.
We do have our own washer and dryer in our apartment. The temple would be beautiful if it wasn't go through heavy remodeling. It won't be open until around this time next year. The closest working temple is in Twin Falls, which is a 2 1/2 hour drive from Boise. The mission office is in our area, actually it is right next to the temple. And we are literally just down the street from the temple. It stinks that is going under renovations right now. Well i better go, please tell people to send me snail mail.
Love,
Elder Zach Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment