Saturday, August 13, 2011

July 26, 2011

Hey there,
So it turns out that my foot is not broken, I got an xray and it is fine, but it still hurts. I went to a baptism Thursday, it was not one of our investigators though. But we got a baptism date set up for an Islamic man named Moaid. And we have a couple of kids that want to get baptized, and we already have 3 people who are ready to get baptized but we have to send a letter to the First Presidency to get the okay because they are on parole. I have not bought a new bike yet, my bike got welded back together by a kind man in one of our wards. But I need to get a new bike because I need a bigger bike to ride on. The wards are pretty cool, we have Franklin Park Ward, Orchard Ward, and (my favorite) Bitteroot Ward. The reason it is my favortie is because most of our investigators are in it and we have a super awesome ward missionary, Bro. Lee.
Tell McKenzie that she will be alright, there is nothing to worry about. Just make sure she takes Choir, Seminary, and FFA and she will be fine. I really miss you guys. But please send me more letters. Also for my missionary plaque use either JS-History 1:28, Doctrine and Covenants Section 4, or Moses 1:39. In your spare time look up Jeremiah 4:19-20, it is hilarious. Well I better get going.
Love you all,
Elder Zachary Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment